CONTACT DATA ADDENDUM
Effective: June 4, 2019
- Additional Definitions
- “Licensed Contact Data” means information regarding an identifiable individual that is purchased by the Client pursuant to the Order Form that can be used to directly contact an individual, such as an email address, first and last name, address or telephone number.
- Description of Services. Subject to the terms of the Terms of Service and this Addendum, AdRoll Group hereby grants to Client a limited, revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right and license to use and access AdRoll Group’s proprietary Service known as the Contact Data Service (“Contact Data Service”), which among other things, allows Client to access and use Licensed Contact Data.
- Term. The Contact Data Service shall commence on the Initial Term Start Date and shall continue for the Initial Term Length (each as defined in the applicable Order Form). Upon the Initial Term End Date, the Contact Data Service shall automatically renew for one (1) year, unless either party provides written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the applicable Term. Notwithstanding the Terms of Service (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), the Contact Data Service is not terminable by you for convenience and may only be terminated by you if AdRoll Group materially breaches the Terms of Service or this Addendum and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of written notice thereof.
- Fees. Client shall pay the fees set forth in the applicable Order Form in accordance with the terms of such Order Form. All fees for the Contact Data Service(s) are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- Client Obligations. Client acknowledges and agrees that all interest in and to the Licensed Contact Data shall be retained by AdRoll Group. Subject to the foregoing, Client may solely use the Licensed Contact Data as permitted herein and for its own internal business purposes only.
- Compliance with Applicable Law
Without limitation of any other requirements in this Addendum, Client agrees to adhere to all Applicable Law regarding Client's use of the Contact Data Services, including without limitation (as applicable) the U.S. Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing law (“CAN SPAM”), the Canadian Anti-Spam Law (“CASL”), the Australian Spam Act 2003, the EU Directive 2002/58/EC and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as any other applicable national, provincial, state or local laws and regulations relating to privacy, data protection, and electronic communication. Client agrees and acknowledges that as between the parties, Client (not AdRoll Group) is solely responsible for compliance with the above laws, including the determination as to whether a particular email legally and permissibly may be delivered to a particular email address.